Rabu, 31 Maret 2010

Chord Unbound

Intro : Dm Bb Dm Bb C 2x

Dm Bb
Somewhere life is good
Dm Bb
And things go as they should
C Dm
It’s hard to find, But that’s alright..yeah..
Dm Bb
Searching for the way
Dm Bb
Push harder everyday
C Dm
It’s deep inside, That shining light..yeah…

Bb A
But I‘m scarred
D C Bb D-C-Bb
By barriers placed in my path
Bb A
I’m scathed

Reff :
Bb Dm Bb Dm
This ride that takes me through life
Bb F A Dm
Leads me into darkness but emerges into light
Bb Dm Bb Dm
No one can ever slow me down
Bb F Gm
I’ll stay unbound

Dm Bb
Sometimes when were young
Dm Bb
And always on the run
C Dm
It gets so dark and I know that place yeah…
Dm Bb
So don’t be too concerned
Dm Bb
You’ve got a lot to learn
Dm Dm
Well so do I and wave got, Plenty of time yeah..

Bb A
Don’t fall off the track yet
D C Bb D-C-Bb
With so many race to go
Bb A
Hold on…..

Back to : Reff

Inter : Dm Bb Dm Bb C 2x

*)
Dm E Gm F
Some live so wrong
Bb A E Dm
With what we do is each his own
Dm E Gm F
But living in fear
Bb A E Dm
Endless shame for countless years
Bb Dm
I never lived in fear I knew I’d die another day
Bb A A5-G5-F5-E5-D5
I never viewed my life as something slipping away

Back to : *)

*Dm

**)
Dm A Bb
There’s nothing here to take for granted
C
With each breath that we take
Dm A Bb
The hands of time strip youth from our bodies
C
And we fade
F E Bb
Memories remain
A
As time goes on

Back to : **)

End with : Dm

0 komentar:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP